-
April 2nd, 2005, 04:00 AM
#1
Inactive Member
WE'RE BACK, YA'LL! We all had a great time and are just a little jetlagged?we don't have as many pictures as we'd like because SOMEONE picked up the wrong memory card, and then SOMEONE didn't have a USB cable with them to download pics?.go figure. We've got 60 photos, though, of London - we only had a couple of days of good weather so not many action shots of the girls, I'm afraid. But I think I got some good ones.
We were planning to have an outdoor Easter candy hunt this weekend, but it might be too wet - we'll see how it goes. Nellie arrived while we were gone, so we have to have a welcome for her as well. So far only Samantha and Ruthie have met her! I also have pics of the party the girls had for
Sam and Ruthie in the wee hours before we left, so I have to get them up too. Sam and Ruthie wore American Airlines flight attendant uniforms for the flights over and back and were a big hit on the plane; they got passed around among the crew and in general were fussed over!
I've been reading over the board today and am SO amazed at how much we've missed. We had a wonderful time, but are glad to be back as we missed everyone on the board!
We'll get pics up this weekend!
[img]smile.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks